Sunday, January 18, 2009

Exploded View

Today was the day I thought would never come. It's time to reclaim my garage, so my 4Runner can jump back in the barn. This whole thing started when I decided I wanted to pull the motor. One thing led to another and the weeks dragged on. But before I packed all my goodies away, I took a picture to get an idea of how much crap I really have for my project. Not even everything is in the picture- I forgot to take the restored parts out of their cubby-hole and there were some insignificant stuff like hand controls, plusI've got some coils on the way. Probably about one third of the old bike will get transferred to the restoration. As I go along, a lot of the unused parts will find their way to Ebay.

Now that the garage is cleaned out, I can start on some other Winter projects I need to get done, like getting that old canoe ready to sell on Craigslist, so I can fund this restoration project!

No comments:

Post a Comment